Whether you’re in Ukraine, Europe, the US, UK, Canada or elsewhere, we have opportunities for everyone to get involved and make a positive impact.
How can you help?
– Assist with on the ground support if you’re living in Ukraine
– Provide administrative support from your location
– Remotely mentor and support people affected by war
– Participate in fundraising activities to raise awareness and money
– Make a tangible difference in the lives of people affected by war in Ukraine
– Support and connect with people from a different culture and background
– Gain a deeper understanding of the impact of conflict and its aftermath
– Use your skills and passions to influence positive change
How to get involved?
– Complete our volunteer application form
– Attend a virtual volunteer orientation session
– Choose a volunteer opportunity that fits your interests and schedule
– Receive ongoing support and training to make the most of your volunteer experience
Together, we can make a real difference in the lives of those affected by war in Ukraine.
Thank you for your support!
Complete the volunteer application form on our website. Our team will read through your application and get in touch with you to discuss the following steps in more detail.
Yes, absolutely! We welcome volunteers from all over the world. Visit our website and complete the volunteer application form. Our team will take a look at your application and get in touch with you to discuss how we can best utilise your skills.
Your tasks will be based on your abilities, interests and availability. For example, we may need help with fundraising, social media management, event planning and administrative support.
Your time commitment will differ depending on your schedule and the responsibilities you’re given. We appreciate volunteers who can commit to a regular schedule and those who can simply pitch in when needed. Our objective is to match your interests and availability with our charity’s requirements.