These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the charity fund (“Fund”) established to support vulnerable people affected by the war in Ukraine. You accept these Terms by using the Fund’s website, contributing to the Fund, or getting support from the Fund. Use of the Fund’s services is not recommended if you do not agree to these Terms.
1. There are no refunds for any contributions made to the Fund.
2. The management of the Fund reserves the right to use donations for any legitimate reason in its sole discretion.
3. To learn more about the tax ramifications of a donation to the Fund, donors are advised to speak with a tax adviser, as the Fund does not offer tax advice.
1. Individuals must show that they are vulnerable and affected by the conflict in Ukraine in order to qualify for support from the Fund. 2. The Fund reserves the right to decide who qualifies for help and what kind and how much is given. 3. The Fund may also offer help through alliances with other groups, in which case the rules and regulations of other groups may be applicable.
1. The information on the Fund’s website is only for informational purposes and should not be used as legal or financial advice.
2. The Fund retains the right, with or without prior warning, to change, suspend, or stop the website.
3. You promise to use the Fund’s website only for legal purposes and in a way that does not violate anyone else’s rights or obstruct or limit anyone else from using the website.
Changes to terms
The Fund reserves the right to alter these Terms whenever it wants and without warning. Following any such modifications, your continuing use of the Fund’s website, contributions, or help signifies your acceptance of the updated Terms.
Rule of law
The laws of Ukraine shall regulate these terms and regulations and be followed in their interpretation.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or complaints about these Terms.